Frequently Asked Questions
How to contact support, cancel a request, change your password, and answer other common questions.
1. By now, you have received an email with your Username and Password to login to your Dashboard.
2. Within days of signing up you will receive an email with a link for approval of your business card design. Once you approve you can expect to see these on your doorstep in roughly 2 weeks!
3. Within two weeks of signing up you will receive an email with a link for approval of the initial website design based on your direction.
4. Once your website design is approved it can take up to 3 weeks to be developed.
5. After your website is developed, we will then work with you to enter content into the site. Depending on how much content is needed on your site this process could take up to 3 weeks.
6. After your website has been designed, built and content has been entered, you are ready to launch!
7. To prep your website for a successful launch we will need one or more of the following a. Registrar Company Name, username and password b. Hosting Company Name, Username and password c. FTP Host URL, username and password d. If we bought your domain, sit back and relax and we’ll do the rest.
8. Congratulations, your website is now launched and we can schedule a training to go over the dashboard modules so you can start updating your website today!
○ Verizon is the most affected.. However all customers should no longer be using 91944 and now they are on Twilio long codes.
○ Long Codes are like a local phone number to them.
○ It’s dependent on a client basis, some clients retain ownership and billing on a separate registrar like their own personal GoDaddy. However as a benefit to the client MG offers to manage and take ownership of a domain to reduce the client expenses and insure the domain is secure.
○ If a client chooses to cancel services with MG as long as they are paid current we are happy to transfer the domain out for them.
○ Yes, our website hosting is separately hosted on our private Cloud Based Web Servers and our Register.
○ No. WordPress is a great content management system that now powers more than 40% of the web. Its huge market share is due to its flexibility and ease of use. Don’t worry, we’ll teach you how to manage it and help you along the way.
○ However we build sites on almost any platform , these are custom opportunities and need to be discussed with management